Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the bulk discount calculated?
This discount is applicable even if you are purchasing the same product with a different design. For example, if you purchase 50 invitation cards and 50 RSVP cards, your discount will be base on 100 cards total, which qualifies you 40% off.
- Who is Zazzle.com? I thought I am buying from you.
- Will anyone correct misspellings or proofread my orders before putting them to print?
- I received a warning "Please use Latin characters only in your text" when customizing the text field. What should I do?
- If I select a different invitation paper type (for example: linen or felt), would the envelopes match the invitations?
The drop down menu will let you select linen, recycle, felt or speckle. The advantage of getting separate envelopes is that you can pre-print return address, or the mailing address (for reply cards). Click on the orange "customize it" button to select a desire font and envelope size.
- I love the stickers gift tags! Do you carry those designs in hanging gift tags?
- How do I order the table number cards?
- Regarding those table number cards, can I have the design printed on both sides?
A possible solution is to order two of every number so you can display them back to back. The front of the card is glossy and the back is matte. That way can ensure the look is consistent.
- Do escort guests seating cards come with envelopes?
- Can I import a list of guest names to be printed on the guests seating cards?
- Can I purchase your design or part of your design as a computer file so I can print my own cards at home?
- I'm a non US customer, can I still order from you?
- How long will it take for me to receive my order? I live in the UK.